Our values underpin everything we do. At PPB Advisory, these aren’t just words.
We recruit and reward people who live and work by these values.
As a client, you can expect anyone from PPB Advisory who works with you to exemplify these behaviours.
- Respect individuals and their differences.
- Treat all with openness, fairness and honesty.
- Do not tolerate bullying, selfishness, harassment, rudeness or any other form of disrespect.
- We are always accountable for our action and our failures to take action - no excuses.
- Look out for the best interests of our clients, staff and our community.
- Exhibit candour, discretion, integrity in dealing with each other, our clients, and our community.
- Actively guard against breaches of confidence, trust and general misconduct.
- Support and help each other at all times.
- Communicate openly – readily sharing information and ideas.
- Serve our clients as a firm, not as individuals.
- Have fun working together.
- Welcome new people to the team.
- We do not gossip about or exclude colleagues.
- We look for new ways of delivering value.
- We constantly improve ourselves.
- We strive to perfect our processes and knowledge.
- We drive change and capitalise on new opportunities.
- We strive for industry 'best practice’ in the way we store and share our information and insights.
- Deliver excellent client service through listening, responsiveness and caring.
- Expect our people to give their very best and do not tolerate poor performance.
- Dedicated to our assignments – always going the extra mile.
- Maintain behavioural standards, eg. use appropriate language and maintain composure.