Recognition and awards
PPB Advisory wins the 2015 Financial Review Client Choice Award for Best Accounting Firm revenue $50m to $500m.
We were also a finalist for:
- Best provider to the finance and insurance sector.
PPB Advisory recognised for its role in the turnaround of SEMA, a major direct marketing company in Australia. SEMA was awarded ‘New South Wales SME Turnaround of the Year’ by the Turnaround Management Association.
Independent expert and scheme administrator to Nine Entertainment, a leading publicly listed Australian media and entertainment company. Nine Entertainment was awarded ‘Restructuring Deal of the Year’ by the Turnaround Management Association.
PPB Advisory wins Best Firm as rated by the ASX Top 100.
PPB Advisory was awarded Best Professional Service Firm ($50m to $200m) in the BRW Client Choice Awards.
We were also recognised from among 90 of our peers for:
- Best Provider Rated by the Professional Services Sector
- Best Accounting Firm ($50m to $500m).
PPB Advisory won 2010 BRW Client Choice Awards in four categories:
- Professional Service Firm of the Year ($50m to $200m)
- Best Accounting Firm ($50m to $500m)
- Most innovative
- Outstanding client care.
"I would like to publicly record my thanks to PPB Advisory, particularly Mr Steve Parbery, for his work as the court appointed receiver, working on these 241 ABC centres."
- Deputy Prime Minister, The Hon Julia Gillard MP, re. ABC2 Group Sale, April 2009